At Gardner, we know that having a place to go for regular health care is crucial to keeping people healthy and keeping the cost of healthcare down for taxpayers. Individuals with a regular source of health care, such as Gardner Health Center, have lower total healthcare costs, improved health outcomes, and better overall health than those without. By treating people before they become sick through preventive services and providing medical support to manage chronic illness, Gardner reduces expensive hospitalizations, specialty care services and emergency room visits; making it among the most cost-effective healthcare options. In the coming era of health care, we expect to see an additional 50,000 Santa Clara County residents gain access to health insurance and require access to health care. While more will have medical coverage, there will still be many individuals without coverage or the ability to pay. Providing comprehensive healthcare to the uninsured will continue to be a top priority at Gardner.
Your gift will help us:
- Provide essential medical, dental, vision and mental health services to those without access to health care.
- Extend pediatric and prenatal care services to more mothers and children in the community.
- Expand our Integrated Behavioral Health model to provide coordinated physical, mental and behavioral health care for all in need.
Gardner is an affiliation two 501(C)(3) organizations:
- Gardner Family Health Network, Inc. – Federal Tax Identification Number 94-1743078
- Gardner Family Care Corporation, Inc – Federal Tax Identification Number 23-7153068
To make a gift or increase your involvement with Gardner Health Services, use the button below or contact Jumay Hipolito at 408-579-6190 or firstname.lastname@example.org